Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. Neither ISST, its subsidiaries, its other affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, or agents warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or Content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Site.
- The Site, including, without limitation, any downloadable software, is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to these terms of service.
- The Site may offer health, fitness, nutritional, and other such information, but such information is designed for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on the Site does not and is not intended to convey medical advice and does not constitute the practice of medicine. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ISST is not responsible for any actions or inaction on a User’s part based on the information that is presented on the Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, in no event shall ISST, or its present or future affiliated companies, be liable to you for any personal injury, property damage, lost profits, cost of substitute goods or services, loss of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer or device or technology failure or malfunction, or for any form of direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages based on any causes of action arising out of use of the Site or any alleged failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in service, operation, or transmission of the Sites, or any alleged computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of property, and/or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of or posting of any record, Content, or technology, pertaining to or on the Sites. You agree that this limitation of liability applies whether such allegations are for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or fall under any other cause of action, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed and even if ISST or its present or future parents or affiliated companies has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you also specifically acknowledge that ISST and/or its present or future parents and affiliated companies are not liable for any actual or alleged defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other Users of the Sites or any other third parties.
- If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- ISST disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree to ISST’s disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, do not access or use the Site.